Accessibility Statement for RazoRSharp NetworksRazoRSharp Networks is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibilityRazoRSharp Networks takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of RazoRSharp Networks:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
Conformance statusThe Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. RazoRSharp Networks is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
FeedbackWe welcome your feedback on the accessibility of RazoRSharp Networks. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on RazoRSharp Networks:
- Phone: 888-416-8108
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: 1370 Trancas St. #709, Napa, CA 94558
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Technical specificationsAccessibility of RazoRSharp Networks relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Limitations and alternativesDespite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of RazoRSharp Networks, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below. Known limitations for RazoRSharp Networks:
- Comments from users: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 10 business days. Please use the ‘report issue’ button if you encounter an issue.
- Archived documents: might not work with current assistive technologies because they use outdated technologies that do not support accessibility. We convert documents to new formats upon request within 3 business days. Please contact email@example.com for support.
Assessment approachRazoRSharp Networks assessed the accessibility of RazoRSharp Networks by the following approaches:
Evaluation reportAn evaluation report for RazoRSharp Networks is available at https://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/report-tool/.
Evaluation statementAn evaluation statement for RazoRSharp Networks is available at https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG-EM/#step5c.
Formal approval of this accessibility statementThis Accessibility Statement is approved by:
RazoRSharp Networks Jesse L. Razo Director of Operations
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 5 business days and to propose a solution within 10 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to the national authority, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.
This statement was created on 10 October 2019