Sexy and Fun Facebook Optimization!  Here is Monday Facebook Post and Engagement Tips to help you ENGAGE and GROW your Facebook community!

Kickoff you week strong with targeted Facebook Posts & Engagements.  Two great tips to help you grow your Facebook community!
facebook-monday-post-tip
Monday’s Post Tip: Studies show that posting between 3-5 times a day can be good amount for a Company Pages (make sure you are varying your posts and also watch your statistics to see what works best for your community).  You might take the weekend off, but also realize that the weekend is when many people are on Facebook.  Make sure that 20% of your posts are sales related and the other 80% are value added content for your community.

facebook-monday-engagement-tipMonday’s Engagement Tip:  Engage two Facebook pages on their company pages.  Not direct competitors but industries that would support your company or customers.  Share some helpful information, ask questions or make comments on their posts.  This will give you the ability to engage other peoples FB community.

For more tips delivered to your inbox, ENTER your email below.

razorsharp-video-facebook-like
razorsharp facebook like boxrazorsharp-video-facebook-like-box

If you have questions and/or comments, enter them below. We promise to answer them as quickly as possible. Until next time make your business, a RazoRSharp Business!