Here's What You'll Get:
- Marketing Department - $3,000
- Weekly Marketing Call - $500
- Offer & Asset Creation - $2,500
- Funnel Page Setup - $2,000
- Copy & Content - $1,000
Total Value =
$9,000 Now Only $1,497 per. mo. For A Limited Time
Why Virtual Marketing Department?
Consider the alternative!
You can hire a Marketing Director to handle your marketing needs, but that will cost you no less than $70-$100K per year. And more than likely, they will end up doing your marketing all wrong.
A better option is to use our Virtual Marketing Department service. You can retain our services for a fraction of the cost of a Marketing Director, yet we’ll actually create your marketing the right way, using all of the RazoRSharp Marketing Tools & Resources. RazoRSharp will bring the development team, designers & marketing strategists to help you create a powerful brand and vision for your company. We provide ongoing support, development & reporting at a fraction of the cost of a traditional marketing solution.
WE HANDLE THE FULFILLMENT AT A DISCOUNTED RATE
You are going to pay retail pricing for marketing services and development anyway on the fulfillment items you needed – now you can have it done right with a discounted pricing schedule that you have in advance.
WHAT WE DO
We provide true consulting services and not just fulfillment services. We have a team of marketing professionals, developers, and social media experts that support our Marketing Directors as they direct the creation of content and execute your strategy. This helps us achieve your business goals by providing value to your company, personnel, products, and services.
Who? Develop Buyer Personas The strongest buyer personas are based on market research as well as on insights you gather from your actual customer base (through surveys, interviews, testimonials, etc.)
What is their demographic information?
- What is their job and level of sonority?
- What does a day in their life look like?
- What are their pain points? What do you help them solve?
- What do they value most? What are their goals?
- Where do they go for information?
- What are their most common objections to your product/service?
Where? Identify Life cycle Stages In addition to knowing who someone is, you need to know where they are in the buying cycle ( i.e. how close are they to making a purchase?). This location in the buying cycle is known as a life cycle stage.
- Awareness: In the awareness stage, a person has realized and expressed symptoms of a potential problem or opportunity.
- Consideration: In the consideration stage, a person has clearly defined and given a name to their problem or opportunity.
- Decision: In the decision stage, a person has defined their solution strategy, method, or approach.
Why? Verify Your Buyers Gather real data about who your buyers are. Not through assumption, but through analytics & research.
- Competitive keyword analysis & research
- Survey customers to see where your industry falls short
- What are their biggest problems, what keeps them up at knight, what are their frustrations, what are the products that your competitors have that are not fulfilling their needs?
- Identify with them emotionally and develop empathy for their challenges.
Your Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with your subscription, you can cancel it for a full refund up to 60 days from your original order date...GUARANTEED!
Each order is processed through a secure, 256-bit encrypted payment processing gateway to ensure your privacy.